During a hands-on cooking class with a chef, participants learn to cook their favorite dish while sipping on wine/beer; no experience needed
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Whether you’re a culinary novice or chef extraordinaire, you’ll learn something new at a cooking class by Golden Apron — with the added bonus of wine, a cocktail or beer in hand. Under the skillful guidance of a professional chef, learn how to cook some of your favorite dishes from scratch, no cooking experience necessary.
- Cooking class options include:
- Pasta Making: Go from pasta dough to pasta in a bowl as our chefs teach you pasta basics, including making sauce from scratch.
- Spanish Paella: Learn all the techniques and skills you need to make paella at home. Yes, really!
- Dumpling Making: Discover the basics needed to craft perfect dumplings from start to finish.
- Dessert Making: Whether you’re a beginner or expert in the kitchen, take your dessert-making skills up a notch.
- Sunday Brunch: Learn how to make brunch favorites from scratch.
- Click here to view the calendar for upcoming cooking classes
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older
- Alcohol is not included with admission
- View Golden Apron’s other offer:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Golden Apron
This is no ordinary cooking class but a fun culinary adventure! You will move away from fluorescent-lit cooking classrooms and into charming local restaurants and bars for an exciting experience both beginner and expert cooks will enjoy! No prior cooking experience required!
At Golden Apron, foodies of all ages and skill levels explore their love of cooking and eating led by a local master chef. Dishes crafted from scratch in our hands-on cooking classes range from handmade pasta and Spanish paella to crunchy and chewy macarons, and are enjoyed by everyone at the end of the class.
Between each course, you’ll have time to order a new round of drinks, catch up with friends and even make new ones. Once the meal is ready, you’ll gather around the table to enjoy your creation and toast to good times. Want to continue chatting after the class ends? You’re in luck, because you’re already at a bar.