During a hands-on sushi making class with a local chef, participants learn to make sushi while sipping on wine/beer. No experience needed.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- With an expert sushi chef by your side and a drink in your hand, you’re officially ready to start your exciting sushi-making class by Golden Apron! Prior cooking experience is not required, because you are about to learn everything you need to know from a master sushi chef.
- Cooking classes vary by location, see website for more details
- Sushi-making class is led by chef Harold and lasts 2.5 hours.
- The class includes:
- Learning traditional and modern techniques
- Preparing and enjoying different types of sushi
- Wine and beer will be available for purchase
- Must be 21 or older.
- View Golden Apron’s other offer:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Golden Apron
This is no ordinary cooking class but a fun culinary adventure! You will move away from fluorescent-lit cooking classrooms and into charming local restaurants and bars for an exciting experience both beginner and expert cooks will enjoy! No prior cooking experience required!
At Golden Apron, foodies of all ages and skill levels explore their love of cooking and eating led by a local master chef. Dishes crafted from scratch in our hands-on cooking classes range from handmade pasta and Spanish paella to crunchy and chewy macarons, and are enjoyed by everyone at the end of the class.
Between each course, you’ll have time to order a new round of drinks, catch up with friends and even make new ones. Once the meal is ready, you’ll gather around the table to enjoy your creation and toast to good times. Want to continue chatting after the class ends? You’re in luck, because you’re already at a bar.