During a hands-on sushi making class with a local chef, participants learn to make sushi while sipping on wine/beer. No experience needed.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- With an expert sushi chef by your side and a drink in your hand, you’re officially ready to start your exciting sushi-making class by Classpop! Prior cooking experience is not required, because you are about to learn everything you need to know from a master sushi chef.
- Cooking classes vary by location, see website for more details
- Sushi-making class is led by a top-rated sushi chef and lasts 2.5 hours.
- The class includes:
- Learning traditional and modern techniques
- Preparing and enjoying different types of sushi
- Wine and beer will be available for purchase
- Must be 21 or older.
- View Classpop!’s other offer:
The Fine Print
These aren't ordinary cooking classes — they're exciting in-person and online culinary adventures! Students will move away from fluorescent-lit cooking classrooms and into charming local restaurants and bars or into the comfort of your own kitchen for a fun experience both beginner and expert cooks will enjoy. No prior cooking experience is required.
At Classpop!, foodies of all ages and skill levels explore their love of cooking and eating in a class led by a local master chef. Dishes crafted from scratch in both in-person and online cooking classes range from handmade pasta and Spanish paella to crunchy and chewy macarons, and are enjoyed by everyone at the end of class.
Between each course, in-person guests can order a new round of drinks, catch up with friends and even make new ones, and online class guests can make or grab a new drink and chat with other guests. Once the meal is fully prepared, everyone will enjoy their creation and toast to good times!