A qualified esthetician provides an injection of platelet-rich plasma to stimulate the collagen production and rejuvenate the complexion
What You'll Get
- During the procedure, a specialist takes a small amount of the client’s blood to separate out the platelet-rich plasma, which is then injected back into the face. The procedure is designed to spur collagen production, tighten the skin, and rejuvenate the complexion.
- What is microneedling?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Golden Face
Abdullah Baig, MD, boasts board certification in aesthetics and internal medicine, as well as 22 years of postgraduate practice. Building on those credentials, Dr. Baig and his clinical staff at Golden Face perform rejuvenating nonsurgical treatments, all of which leave patients with little to no downtime.
- Cosmetic injections: Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin relax wrinkles, and dermal fillers restore youthful volume to faces.
- PRP: Platelet Rich Plasma treatment with micro-needling - For rejuvenation of skin.
- PDO thread lift: Ultrathin threads of protein injected into the face help lift sagging jowls, droopy eyebrows, and other areas of volume loss.
- Photofacial: Skin treatment that uses a light based technology to help reduce redness, improve uneven pigmentation, uneven skin texture, and many other skin conditions
- Laser IPL Hair Removal: Light based technology is used to help remove hair follicles and reduce growth