What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your Groupon voucher to complete redemption.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for registration for one to the Oyster Point Double Adventure Run on August 7, 2016 (a $69 value)
- $27 for registration for one to the Oyster Point Take A Double Hike 5 Mile on August 7, 2016 (a $50 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 8, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Online registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Oyster Point 8K Double Adventure Run
What could be more fun than a fun run? Two fun runs bundled into one, of course. At the Oyster Point 8K Double Adventure Run, the burgeoning new sport of Double Running elevates an ordinary race into the extraordinary with a simple premise: it's a 5K run with a halftime break for recovery, followed by a final 3K trek to the finish line. Here's what to expect from this event designed to challenge and thrill runners of all ages and skill levels.
- The course: It begins at Oyster Point Marina and leads runners along the office buildings and high rises along the San Francisco Bay.
- The swag: a t-shirt, bag, and finisher medal
- The causes: The race benefits the American Red Cross and JustRun's youth fitness programs.