- Learn to identify subtle flavors
- 40 servings of loose-leaf tea
- Written & video instructions
- Free shipping
About This Deal
While tasseographers read tea leaves to divine the future, average readers see nothing but underdeveloped sugar cube characters and misshapen metaphors. Look into your flavor future with today’s Groupon: for $27, you get a tea palate training course, tea-leaf supply kit, and free shipping from Golden Moon Tea (a $55 value).
Golden Moon Tea, an acclaimed loose-leaf-tea dispensary, catering to distinguished palates, offers gustatory uplift through its taste training course and kit. Written instructions and seven online videos teach students to swish, smell, and savor tea properly, precisely identifying the subtle notes of cinnamon or spaghetti Jolly Rancher in every sweet sip. The kit includes two sample bags of premium loose-leaf tea containing 40 servings, as well as a pouch with a secret ingredient, a flavor that taste-adventuring parties will learn to identify in many teas. Unlike other tea courses, Golden Moon does not delve into tea history or trivia, preferring a pursuit of pure flavor facts. Golden Moon's kit is shipped free, exempt from troll tolls and dwarf tariffs.
This offer is for the basic training kit, not the Tea Master set.
Teaviews reviewers enjoy the varieties of teas from Golden Moon Tea:
- This is an excellent flavored oolong, and if you're fan [sic] of oolong and coconut, do not hesitate to try this! This is definitely going to become a staple in my cupboard. – Christine
- A drink to totally transport you to a sunny beach even on a cold wintery day. Coconut seems to compliment pouchong perfectly. – Laura