An acupuncturist will address each patient’s individual needs in a holistic manner while addressing the many causes of chronic pain
About This Deal
- This treatment is suitable for lower back, hip, neck, shoulder, knee, or ankle pain, or plantar fasciitis
- Company Groupon Policies PLEASE READ!
- Thomas Cataldo has a Master’s Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, and he specializes in chronic pain treatment
- Average length of session: 30 minutes
- This treatment includes needles and mineral heat lamp only. It does not include cupping or any other treatment methods. * This treatment is also suitable for arthritis and diabetic neuropathy.
Need To Know
About Golden Touch Acupuncture
The team at Golden Touch Acupuncture all have the Midas touch. Acupuncturist Thomas Cataldo applies methods rooted in traditional Chinese medicine to treat a wide variety of chronic ailments like headaches and fibromyalgia. Additional treatments like Chinese herbal medicine and cupping are also utilized in an effort to relieve pain through alternative healing.