What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $163 for 20 units of Botox ($450 value)
- $285 for 40 units of Botox ($900 value)
- $408 for 1CC of Juvederm Ultra ($750 value)
During a pre-treatment consultation, If Dr. Goldman will discuss your goals and treatment options, which may include injecting up to 40 units of Botox or up to 1CC of Juvederm Ultra. If Dr. Goldman determines the treatment isn’t appropriate for you, your purchase may be refunded.
Typically, 20 units is enough for one area.
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Consent form must be signed. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Goldman Periodontics and Implantology
Dr. Marc Goldman has been doing the same thing (drastically improving smiles) at the same location (Millburn) since 1983. Although his longevity in the industry is impressive, Dr. Goldman also continues to add skills to his reperotire—today, he specializes in dental implants, periodontal treatments, and is trained in the use of Botox and dermal fillers. Here are a few more things to know about him:
- Education: Dr. Goldman earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the New York University College of Dentistry in 1979, and completed his certificate in Periodontics at Rutgers University Dental School in 1982.
- Associations: Dr. Goldman is active in the American Dental Association, New Jersey Dental Association, Essex County Dental Association, American Academy of Periodontology, and more
- Extracurriculars: Dr. Goldman is the Chairman of the Department of Periodontics at Newark Beth Israel Hospital in Newark, NJ where he oversees the periodontal training of the General Practice Residents. . He also lectures nationally.
- Awards: Selected to the American College of Dentists; voted "Best Dentist" in New Jersey Magazine in 2015 and 2016