A Streetcar Named Desire
About This Deal
In one of the most renowned plays of the American theater, Blanche DuBois, a schoolteacher from Kentucky, arrives in New Orleans and takes a streetcar named “Desire” to the French Quarter, where her sister, Stella and Stella’s husband, Stanley Kowalski, live barely above squalor. Blanche’s affectations of refinement set her immediately at odds with blue-collar Stanley, who is further incensed when he learns his wife’s aristocratic inheritance—the family estate—has been forfeited to creditors. Believing that Blanche has sold the estate for personal profit and is swindling Stella and Stanley from sharing in the proceeds, Stanley disdains and demeans Blanche, who fights back in the only way she knows: with her genteel femininity. The Kowalskis’ Elysian Fields apartment becomes a pressure cooker of sensuality and class tensions, until ultimately erupting in some of the most iconic dramatic moments seen on the modern stage.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by "A Streetcar Named Desire" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Please note that there is no late seating, but members may be seated at intermission (when applicable).
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.