’Til Death: A Marriage Musical: Hit Comedy Returns
What You'll Get
The musical comedy that topped @visitsaintpaul’s list of of “best spots in Saint Paul to cozy up for Valentine’s” returns for a sixth season at Art House North! Hailed as “touchingly beautiful… heartrending and hilarious” (Say Entirely) the show has become a Twin Cities Valentine’s tradition. Cupcakes from Brake Bread and coffee included! Ethan and Olivia are stuck in marital midlife crisis and in a tiny cabin with a honeymooning couple who are perfectly perfect for each other. Will their marriages last… the weekend? The hit musical that’s ridiculous, heart-wrenching, squirm-inducing and lovely… just like marriage.
The show runs 90 minutes, with a 15-minute intermission and is appropriate for ages 8 and older.
Roasty coffee and artisanal cupcakes from local West 7th bakery, Brake Bread (Gluten-free options available and equally tasty)
“It’s a charming, silly, funny, and at times poignant musical comedy about life and relationships.” —Cherry and Spoon
Watch the preview for ’Til Death.
Book by Jeremiah Gamble
• Music and Lyrics by Jeremiah and Vanessa Gamble
• Based on Original Staging by Joy Donley
• Music Arrangement & Accompaniment by Michael Pearce Donley
• Scenic Design by Katie Phillips
• Lighting Design by Shannon Elliot
• Director, Elizabeth Efteland
• Original choreography by Betsy Mills
• Dance coach, Maureen Sherman-Mendez
• Featuring the theatrical and marital talents of two real-life-married couples: Jeremiah & Vanessa Gamble as Ethan & Olivia and Damian and Anna Leverett as Leslie & Freddie!The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by "'Til Death: A Marriage Musical" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- There is no accessible seating at this venue.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.