Boston Holiday Duck Tours: Tour Boston by Land and Water
About This Deal
Experience the best of Boston from both land and sea this holiday season by heading out on an amphibious World War II-style landing vehicle called a “Duck” — that’s dolled up with garlands hanging from the roof and a Santa hat on its mascot, Kilroy the duck. With a friendly and informative con-duck-tor behind the wheel, you’ll hit the road to see all the places that make Boston the birthplace of freedom and a bustling modern city, including the golden-domed State House, Bunker Hill, TD Banknorth Garden Arena, Boston Common, Copley Square, Big Dig, Government Center, fashionable Newbury Street, Quincy Market, Prudential Tower and more. Then, the con-Duck-tor will drive the vehicle right into the Charles River for a cruise and breathtaking views of the Boston and Cambridge skylines. Entertain out-of-town guests or spring a holiday surprise on employees and friends — they’ll get to enjoy lots of little-known facts and interesting insights about Beantown.
The tour is nonstop and lasts approximately 80 minutes. The water portion lasts approximately 20 minutes. While the vehicle does splash into the Charles River, you will not get wet. You may, however, get a light spray while on the river depending upon the direction and strength of the wind.
Ducks are heated and enclosed, but please dress for the weather. Tours depart rain or shine.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Boston Holiday Duck Tours in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Seating is first-come, first-choice. Depending on availability when you arrive, you may not be seated with other guests in your party. Tickets will be full-refunded in case of weather cancellation. Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable if the tour is missed. Everyone must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.