What You'll Get
The drive to end domestic violence is growing every day, and some of DC's best in the kitchen want to do their part to add to the chorus of voices denouncing violence and supporting victims with Chefs Take a Stand, a one-of-a-kind soiree that benefits the National Network to End Domestic Violence. With top-notch food and creative cocktails, this event is a great fundraiser for the cause and an awesome chance to taste some of the best food the city has to offer. Multiple chef stations, staffed by the pros from Hank's Oyster Bar, Ris, Range, Brabo and many more, offer tastes and drinks, giving you the chance to nosh while you stroll through the Washington Convention Center.
VIP ticket holders have first access to food and drinks during the VIP reception, receive a special drink and can take advantage of no lines for the first hour.
Participating chefs, mixologists and craft brewers include:
- The Swiss Bakery, Laurie Alleman Weber
- Emissary, Jamie Imhof and Matthew Whaley
- Ris, Ris Lacoste
- Rachel Sergi
- Hank’s Oyster Bar, Theary So
- Range by Bryan Voltaggio, Dane & Kathryn Nakamura
- Brabo by Robert Wiedmaier, Larry Queen
- Port City Brewing Company
- Mike Isabella Concepts, Mary Kelly
- Dolce Vita, Anthony Grasso
- The Partisan, Thomas Harvey
- Hula Girl Bar and Grill, Mikala Brennan
The Fine Print
You must be age 21 or older to attend. This event ends at 9:00pm. ALL SALES FINAL. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.