La Virgen de Guadalupe, Dios Inantzin
About This Deal
La Virgen de Guadalupe, Dios Inantzin is a simple story of an Indian peasant’s vision of the Virgin Mary that over the years has become a citywide holiday tradition at Our Lady of Angels Cathedral in downtown L.A., attended by over 7,000 people every year. This profoundly moving show taps into our universal foundation of faith, love and perseverance. Join the tens of thousands who have become transfixed by the story of Juan Diego, a simple peasant who the Virgin Mary appeared before on four occasions in the mountains of Tepeyac near Mexico City in 1531. The play is adapted for the stage from the mid-16th century text The Nican Mopohua and performed in Spanish with English subtitles.
This show’s running time is 90 minutes with no intermission.
There will be incense used in this show.
This show is recommended for all ages.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by "La Virgen de Guadalupe, Dios Inantzin" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Late seating is at the discretion of the house manager. If performance has started you will be re-seated in the best available locations at the time of your arrival. Please be aware of heavy traffic on the dates of this performance due to numerous downtown events, filming and limited parking. We encourage you to allow extra time to arrive, park and access the cathedral. We recommend arriving at the cathedral one hour prior to the performance.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.