Comedian Earthquake Does Stand-Up Without a Plan
About This Deal
Known for his explosive comic style, Earthquake is a favorite on HBO’s Def Comedy Jam and BET’s Comic View, and he’s had his own HBO stand-up special. “The way I approach every show is unique,” he says. “I just step on stage and it goes from there.” This freeform approach has made him a favorite host of drive-time radio, and Earthquake is also an accomplished actor whose credits include Everybody Hates Chris and Clerks II. Once labeled the new favorite comedian of shock jock Howard Stern, Earthquake returns to Ontario to headline the Improv.
“His delivery is perfect and what he says, regardless of what he calls it, is hilarious,” exclaims Howard Stern, who is now calling, Earthquake his new favorite comedian.
Howard Stern is not just the only one who has been bowled over the inimitable voice and talent of Earthquake; he has solidified a significant following from coast to coast via television appearances and sold-out concert dates. In addition, you will even recognize Earthquake for role as Uncle Mike on_ Everybody Hates Chris_ and the cult classic Clerks II where director Kevin Smith cast him opposite Wanda Sykes.
Earthquake has become a television fixture by way of his countless stand-up appearances, including HBO’s Def Comedy Jam, HBO One Night Stand and Comedy Central Presents: Earthquake. In addition, there is Earthquake’s concert DVD It’s About Got Damm Time, a title grossly paralleling his emerging popularity and the quality of his work, a masterpiece.
Earthquake speaks a unique language with a strong intellect that’s universally understood and he stands on his platform without fear as he reminds America of the ills that plague our people. This platform alone has garnered this Washington D.C. native a residence on the popular comedy circuit where his fans run the race spectrum, the gender spectrum, and the spectrum that crosses between average folk and major celebrity.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Comedian Earthquake in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- This venue requires a two-item minimum purchase per person. For Friday and Saturday shows, you must be age 21 or older to attend. For Sunday through Thursday shows, you must be age 18 or older to attend.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.