Who Are The Brave: Music in Honor of President’s Day Presented by DCINY
About This Deal
At 172 years young, the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square — formerly known as the Mormon Tabernacle Choir — is still going strong under the music direction of composer-conductor Mack Wilberg. In fact, five of their last six albums hit No. 1 on the US Classical charts. Now Wilberg himself is set to conduct the Distinguished Concerts Orchestra and Singers at Carnegie Hall in honor of Presidents’ Day — which is especially fitting, since the Tabernacle Choir has performed at half-a-dozen US inaugurations.
Performers (subject to change):
Mack Wilberg, Conductor
Joseph Martin, Conductor
Christopher W. Peterson, Conductor
Robert Istad, Conductor
Distinguished Concerts Orchestra and Distinguished Concerts Singers International
Program (subject to change):
The Music of Mack Wilberg
The Music of Joseph Martin
Bernstein: Chichester Psalms
Hanson: Song of Democracy
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Programs and artists are subject to change. Late seating is at the discretion of house management and may not happen until intermission.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.