What You'll Get
WINNER! Producers’ Encore Award & nominee for Best Solo Performance at the Hollywood Fringe Festival 2019. “An incredible solo performer. It was witty and relatable – and masterfully tackles a topic that is inexplicably taboo with true grace.” Jenny has a plan. A plan to get pregnant. Everyone keeps telling her that time is running out — she just turned 35, after all. So when those pesky urine tests keep coming back negative, Jenny decides to take action and fix the problem. That’s when she runs into real problems and real questions about fertility and motherhood. As Jenny faces the world of “mom options” – egg freezing, in-vitro, adoption and more – the conversation about the expectation of procreation really begins. Taking into account a whirlwind of outside opinions from her mom, her friends, doctors, a beloved neighbor, and even God, Jenny must ultimately look within to discover what motherhood means to her, what it means to be Fertile. Written & performed by Heather Dowling, directed by & developed with Jessica Lynn Johnson.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by "Fertile." in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- You must be age 13 or older to attend.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.