FilmOut Presents: Can’t Stop the Music
About This Deal
The first Razzie winner finally makes its FilmOut debut! This famous film from 1980 follows the loosely true story of how ’70s icons The Village People came to be! New York City DJ/songwriter Jack Morell (Steve Guttenberg) needs just one big break to get his music heard and land a record deal. But with the help of his retired supermodel roommate (Valerie Perrine) and an uptight tax attorney (Caitlyn Jenner, formerly known as Bruce, in her film debut), they bring together six singing macho men from the Greenwich Village scene for an outrageously ‘80s adventure of fun, fantasy and disco fever. Welcome to the not-quite-straight story of the creation of the Village People in their one and only musical extravaganza! With Paul Sand, Tammy Grimes, June Havoc, Barbara Rush, Altovise Davis, The Ritchie Family & Marilyn Sokol! Directed by Nancy Walker (Rhoda), Written by Allan Carr (Grease, Grease 2, Where the Boys Are).
Running Time: 124 minutes,
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.