Getting Paid to Talk: An Introduction to Voice-Over
About This Deal
Have you ever been told you’ve got a great speaking voice? If you’re interested in breaking into the growing world of voice acting for documentaries, cartoons, commercials and more, this popular introductory seminar is a great first step. Learn from an experienced professional what a professional voice demo sounds like, how to avoid common mistakes and what types are most in demand. Plus, you’ll even get to record your own mock commercial script under the direction of the instructor/producer. Filled with practical advice rather than bogus “get rich quick” secrets, Getting Paid to Talk could be your first step towards an exciting new career, or just a fun and fascinating glimpse inside a unique industry.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by "Getting Paid to Talk": An Introduction to Voice-Over in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- If you are in doubt about the weather for an event, please check the Professionals in the City's website or check their voicemail at 202-686-5990. If this event is postponed due to adverse weather, the website and the outgoing recording both will state that this event has been postponed due to adverse weather. If the website and the outgoing recording do not both explicitly state that the event has been postponed due to adverse weather, it means that this event is still going on as scheduled.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.