Gipsy Kings & Pueblo Gitanos
About This Deal
It has been twenty-five years since the Gipsy Kings captured the world’s imagination with their self-titled debut album—a record that became a genuine phenomenon, certified gold and platinum around the globe, introducing millions of listeners to a unique, irresistible blend of traditional flamenco styles with Western pop and Latin rhythms all the while retaining the same line-up of virtuoso musicians. Now the kids take over the band with a new energy! Pueblo Gitanos is a gypsy and latin music group from Bayonne. The group consists of a family. Three guitarists, Flamenco specialists and cousins: Jose on vocals, Isidro on vocals and Fredo on guitar. Gyorgy Lakatos lead guitar! Alma Chula revisits Latin music and traditional gypsy music in her own way. Their universe, like their origin, is open, festive and colorful. In 2015, they won the contest launched by the Bayonnais Agorila label. The goal was to find, among local artists, the best festive song of the summer. The pearl that will make you dance. With the key the recording of the single in studio and the programming of a title on compilations of the festivals of Agorila. Pueblo Gitano decided to participate in this contest and shoot an original clip at the Eden Rock Cafe in Biarritz to stand out from her “competitors”. The 3 cousins handily win this contest with the title “La Gloria” which summarizes well the positive and happy spirit of the group.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Gipsy Kings "Pueblo Gitanos" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- If you require ADA seating, tickets must be purchased via the venue box office.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.