Stage and screen veteran Len Cariou (Blue Bloods) gives full voice to an idea that he’s harbored since his first prophetic Broadway season, appearing in Henry V and Applause. Combining his two great loves — Shakespeare and American musical comedy — into one rich and diverse tapestry, Cariou’s Broadway & the Bard pairs classical soliloquies and sonnets with inventive musical selections from the Great White Way. The result is what the Bard might refer to as “a most rare vision,” an 80-minute melding of genres created by the actor who won a Tony for the title role in the original Broadway cast of Sweeney Todd. Catch this unique and entertaining show at the Harris Center of Folsom State College.
Additional fees may apply. For events with a discounted price, no coupon or promo code is necessary to purchase tickets.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Harris Center in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.