About This Deal
Layla and Imran are both Muslim-American … and that’s pretty much where the similarities end. The two authors — one a literature professor, the other a novelist — have wildly differing opinions on everything, from faith and politics, to relationships and cultural clichés. After some fiery verbal sparring they manage to find common ground in the bedroom; but are these lovers coupling because of their mutual loathing, or in spite of it? Rehana Lew Mirza’s highly anticipated off-Broadway debut finishes off our LOVE/HATE REP with smoldering sexual tension as it tests the limits of just how far we’re willing to go to keep the fire burning.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by "Hatef*ck" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Please note that this performance is in Bethesda, not Silver Spring. Special-access seating is available. Children younger than age 4 are not permitted inside the theater. This show contains nudity.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.