Enter a tropical rain forest filled with exotic plants, a 50-foot waterfall and hundreds of beautiful, free-flying butterflies from around the world at the Houston Museum of Natural Science’s Butterfly Center. Marvel up close as they sip nectar and occasionally alight on lucky visitors. Then head downstairs to the Insects and Us section, where you’ll learn about entomology, beekeeping and even insects as food! You’ll have a chance to see such exotic creatures as the giant prickly stick, hissing cockroaches and the whipscorpion. Younger explorers can check out the giant beehive play area, puzzles and more. Your voucher is also good for admission to the Exhibit Hall, with numerous permanent exhibits that include the McGovern Hall of the Americas, Cullen Hall of Gems and Minerals, Wiess Energy Hall and the new Hall of Paleontology. Come find out why the Houston Museum of Natural Science is one of the most attended museums in the nation.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Houston Museum of Natural Science in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher(s) must be used by December 31, 2019. The average museum visit takes about two hours. This voucher is for the Butterfly Center and the permanent exhibits only and does not include special exhibits, the Giant Screen, the Planetarium or Shark!
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.