Rizo: Cabaret Superstar at Feinstein’s
About This Deal
Seductively peeling back layers of alter-ego, Grammy Award winner Rizo explores the delight and trappings of our shadow selves through her own songs along with the tunes of Sasha Fierce (Beyoncé), the Thin White Duke (David Bowie), and Camille (Prince). Taking a cue from Piaf, Rizo fully embraces the role of chanteuse. In recordings, she is a mysterious figure, a siren ushering you through tableaus of heartbreak, lust, and the murkiness in between. Live, she is an eyeful. Feinstein’s at the Nikko is proud to welcome back this singular artist to our intimate nightclub for a special one-night-only event!
“Sensational! Rizo makes connections between performer and audience that are impossible in any other context.” —The New York TimesThe tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Rizo in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Shows at Feinstein's at the Nikko are generally suitable for any mature person, however, parental guidance may be recommended for some performances. The venue requires a $20-per-person food/beverage minimum purchase (not including tax and service charges). An 18% gratuity will be added to all checks. If you wish to dine at Restaurant Anzu at the Hotel Nikko before the show, you can make a reservation by calling (415) 394-1100. If you are dining at the restaurant, you may reserve your show seating up to 2 hours before the show by checking in at the Feinstein's desk before dinner. You may be required to check coats or bags that do not fit comfortably in the seating area.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.