Comedian, Jazz Singer & Broadway Star Lea DeLaria at Feinstein’s
About This Deal
“(Delaria) swings hard, and scats and bends notes in a style that suggests a no-frills Betty Carter on steroids.” — The New York Times. The much-loved and outspoken actress, comedian and gay icon Lea DeLaria seems to have achieved overnight stardom with her three-time SAG Award-winning stand-out role as Carrie “Big Boo” Black in the Netflix hit series Orange Is the New Black. However, her multifaceted career has, in fact, spanned decades. An Obie & Theater World Award winner and Drama Desk nominee for her portrayal as Hildy in the Public Theatre’s 2014 revival of On The Town, DeLaria has also appeared in the television series The Code and is the first openly gay comic to perform on television in America. She was also the featured vocalist at the 50th Anniversary of the Newport Jazz Festival, and has performed in some of the most prestigious houses in the world including Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, the Chicago Symphony, Hollywood Bowl, The Royal Albert Hall and the Sydney Opera House. With a performance style described as “loud and brassy,” DeLaria brings to Feinstein’s her velvet-smooth voice, razor-sharp wit and sassy stage presence. DeLaria delivers!The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Lea DeLaria in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Shows at Feinstein's at the Nikko are generally suitable for any mature person, however, parental guidance may be recommended for some performances. The venue requires a $20-per-person food/beverage minimum purchase (not including tax and service charges). An 18% gratuity will be added to all checks. If you wish to dine at Restaurant Anzu at the Hotel Nikko before the show, you can make a reservation by calling (415) 394-1100. If you are dining at the restaurant, you may reserve your show seating up to 2 hours before the show by checking in at the Feinstein's desk before dinner. You may be required to check coats or bags that do not fit comfortably in the seating area.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.