Lights of the World: Largest Holiday Lights Show in U.S.
About This Deal
The largest light and lantern festival in North America brightens the downtown Phoenix skies at the Arizona State Fairgrounds. With over 65 stunning displays (over 6 million lights!), Lights of the World combines the age-old Chinese tradition of lanterns with cutting-edge technology and lights. Be wowed by displays that extend up to 60 feet and showcase features of different cultures and civilizations around the globe. You can also enjoy over 20 carnival rides (for an additional charge), along with games, crafts, music and dance performances and authentic food vendors from Chengdu, China, and other American treats available in the Food Court. The incredible Puppetion Rockers or magician Matt Lemm’s The Man Behind the Curtain show is free with general admission.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by "Lights of the World" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Children age 3 and under are free.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.