Haunted Hayride, Trick-or-Treat, Midnight Mortuary & More
About This Deal
Los Angeles Haunted Hayride has a new theme for 2019, new attractions — Midnight Mortuary, Roadkill Ranch — new scare zone and new mini escape games! Midnight Falls is proudly hosting its 13th annual Halloween Festival for 1985. However, this strange town is always celebrating Halloween, and it’s always 1985. But that doesn’t stop the citizens from enjoying the festival’s bizarre celebratory offerings. Visiting the Midnight Falls residents in the town square, neighborhoods and exploring the local establishments reveal more of the strange and sinister secrets behind this eerie town. Located in the center of the small town, the annual Midnight Falls Halloween Festival comes to life with joyous decorations from a time gone by. Just underneath the layers of Jack O’ Lanterns, glowing orange lights, high-spirited entertainment and fall festival atmosphere is an unsettling sense of foreboding — all is not right in this peculiar place. The celebrating locals are morphing into terrifying creatures while they hold the chilling secrets to Midnight Falls. Local homes inside Midnight Falls spring to life, driven by the spirit of Halloween. But it is soon discovered the ghoulish residents have far more tricks on their mind than treats. The wondrous magic of a traditional neighborhood Halloween celebration is turned upside down as terrors stalk the streets in Trick-or-Treat. The dark and ominous house at the end of the street looms over Midnight Falls. Owned and operated by the Marlow family for decades, the local funeral parlor holds many sinister secrets. The town’s mysteries can be found breaking-through the dim hallways of the Midnight Mortuary. Just on the outskirts of Midnight Falls, mysterious ranch hands are responsible for collecting the main highway’s deceased varmints. However, their hack methods of body disposal come back to bite with an insatiable vengeance. Within the dreadful chaos lurking inside, face the horrifying wrath of an ancient entity crawling inside Roadkill Ranch. Within the foothills of Midnight Falls, The Hayride leads to a thrilling adventure of horrors afflicting the town. Out in the darkness, a portal has opened spilling hideous creatures from its rotted mouth. The spirit of Halloween comes to life surrounding helpless victims brave enough to board The Hayride.
General Admission tickets include access to all attractions, including including Midnight Mortuary haunted house, Roadkill Ranch open-air maze, Trick-or-Treat haunted maze, and fan favorite Haunted Hayride. VIP Admission includes limited wait for all attractions.
This event is frightening and is recommended for children ages 10 or older.
The Hayride is not recommended for people with heart or back problems, pregnant women, people prone to seizures or anyone who has an affliction that is made worse by fear, anxiety or flashing lights. Also, this ride is not recommended for anyone with health issues that can be made worse or aggravated by riding this ride. Ride at your own risk.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Los Angeles Haunted Hayride in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Tickets are valid only for the date sold and can't be used on another date or exchanged to another date. If you're unable to attend on the date purchased, you're welcome to give your tickets to friends or family. VIP Admission includes skip-the-line entry to all attractions. General Admission includes access to all attractions. This event is recommended for ages 8 and up. Smoking and fire are prohibited on the premises. Costumes, masks and props are not allowed. Please leave all metal objects in your car. Please do not touch the roaming scare actors and the scare actors will not touch you. Griffith Park has free parking lots. This event is handicap accessible. Please email email@example.com in advance so we can make arrangements for you.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.