Margo Seibert: In Concert
About This Deal
Feinstein’s at the Nikko is thrilled to present the San Francisco concert debut of acclaimed Broadway star Margo Seibert. Last seen by San Francisco audiences in A.C.T.‘s acclaimed production of Jason Robert Brown’s The Last Five Years, Margo took Broadway by storm as “Adrian” in Rocky and “Jane” in In Transit. Seibert celebrates the launch of her of her first solo album, 77th Street, with an evening of original songs and reimagined classics from Broadway to ’70s folk and ’80s rock. Described as “Joni Mitchell meets Nirvana with a side of Liza Minnelli” and called “golden-voiced” by the Huffington Post, Margo sets out to explore life’s in-betweens: the exhilaration of knowing anything is possible, the frustration of being stuck, and the heartache of letting someone go. Featuring Tedd Firth on piano.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Margo Seibert: In Concert in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Shows at Feinstein's at the Nikko are generally suitable for any mature person, however, parental guidance may be recommended for some performances. The venue requires a $20-per-person food/beverage minimum purchase (not including tax and service charges). An 18% gratuity will be added to all checks. If you wish to dine at Restaurant Anzu at the Hotel Nikko before the show, you can make a reservation by calling (415) 394-1100. If you are dining at the restaurant, you may reserve your show seating up to 2 hours before the show by checking in at the Feinstein's desk before dinner. You may be required to check coats or bags that do not fit comfortably in the seating area. The venue has a food/drink minimum purchase of $20.00.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.