Food On Foot Tours: Midtown Winter Guided Food Tour — Unique Subway/Walking Tour
About This Deal
Unique, fun and award-winning (TripAdvisor Certificate Of Excellence Nine Years In A Row: 2011-2019) real NY subway/walking tours. To experience a culture one must experience their cuisine, and since New York is the melting pot of the world, its vast array of cuisines is its shared culture. Food On Foot Tours takes visitors beyond the tourist attractions to the largest buffet in the world, New York. On this tour, we walk Hell’s Kitchen. You’ll share our passion for all things New York and you’ll travel by subway and foot. And you’ll mingle with others and make new friends from around the world. Plus you’ll go to great local places you might not find on your own. If you live here, it’s like sharing your city. If you’re not from here, you’ll have a relaxed day and see the real New York away from the tourist traps. Food On Foot Tours is not a standard food tour. You choose what you like and how much. We think that is much more fun than standing on a corner and being handed something you don’t like. We also use the subway and offer unbiased restaurant recommendations for locals and travelers alike. A one-ride minimum or unlimited MetroCard (subway pass) is required for the tour.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Food On Foot Tours: Midtown Winter Guided Food Tour — Unique Subway/Walking Tour in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Inclusive General Admission includes a $15 credit to use toward food on the tour. Members can use the credit on the food of their choice. Gold General Admission is pay-as-you-go so members can choose what to purchase and pay at that time.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.