What You'll Get
The artisanal movement is all about authenticity and hand craftsmanship, and producing products you have to touch, see, smell and/or taste to appreciate — which is kind of tough to do on a smartphone. But this Sunday gathering located in the heart of Fulton Market at Morgan Manufacturing allows you to get up close and personal with both products and makers as you shop for one-of-a-kind designs, home goods, fashion, art and food from a carefully curated grouping of more than 100 independent local artisans. This family-friendly event offers a kids’ zone, and VIP tickets include one of StyleChicago.com’s coveted signature goodie bags, worth more than $100. Support small business and snag original designs you can’t find online or anywhere else at the Chicago Artisan Market.
• Food: Sample & shop gourmet food items including pastries and confections, healthy snacks, cocktail mixers, beverages, craft soups, smoothies, craft ciders & more.
• Fashion: Meet & shop Chicago’s top clothing, jewelry, handbag, shoes and accessories designers for both women & men.
• Home Goods: Discover items showcasing smart design in home decor, bath & body, natural skincare, kitchen gadgets & more.
• Art: Meet independent artists producing functional, decorative & wearable art.
• Kids Zone: Complimentary arts & crafts, snacks & beverages, and stroller parking.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.