Music Matters: Jazz & Early American Music
About This Deal
Through musical performance and a multi-media presentation, host Mark Gross and the Duke Ellington Orchestra will lead our audience through the sounds and evolution of the music of Duke Ellington, exploring how through the instruments and musicians of the ensemble, Ellington emulated the sounds and sights he was hearing and seeing in his musical journey. From “Take the A Train” to “It Don’t Mean a Thing If it ‘Aint Got That Swing” to “Satin Doll” and others, the Duke Ellington Orchestra will delight families with the famous compositions of Duke Ellington, along with visuals showcasing the places, destinations, and influences that made Duke Ellington’s music so capturing of a wide spectrum of humanity and emotion, including humor, pathos, pride, and spirituality. Fun pre-concert arts and crafts, a musical instrument petting zoo, and other activities will be held in the lobby at 2:00pm.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by "Music Matters": Jazz & Early American Music in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Everyone must have a ticket, including children and infants. This event's run time is approximately 60 minutes.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.