About This Deal
Hansard; noun The official report of all parliamentary debates. See two-time Olivier Award winners, Lindsay Duncan (Birdman, About Time_) and Alex Jennings (_The Lady in the Van, The Queen), in this brand-new play by Simon Woods, broadcast live from the National Theatre in London. It’s a summer’s morning in 1988 and Tory politician Robin Hesketh has returned home to the idyllic Cotswold house he shares with his wife of 30 years, Diana. But all is not as blissful as it seems. Diana has a stinking hangover, a fox is destroying the garden, and secrets are being dug up all over the place. As the day draws on, what starts as gentle ribbing and the familiar rhythms of marital scrapping quickly turns to blood-sport. Don’t miss this witty and devastating portrait of the governing class, directed by Simon Godwin (NT Live: Antony & Cleopatra, Twelfth Night) and part of National Theatre Live’s 10th birthday season.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by NTL: "Hansard" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket to enter.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.