Rockville Musical Theatre presents Once Upon A Mattress
About This Deal
Rockville Musical Theatre presents Once Upon a Mattress at F. Scott Fitzgerald Theatre. Many moons ago in a far-off place, Queen Aggravain decreed no couples could marry until her son, Prince Dauntless, found a bride. Princesses came from far and wide to win the hand of the prince, but none could pass the impossible tests given to them by the Queen. That is, until the “shy” swamp princess, Winnifred the Woebegone, showed up. Would she be able to pass the Sensitivity Test, marry her prince and help Lady Larkin and Sir Harry to the altar? Carried on a wave of wonderful songs, by turns hilarious and raucous, romantic and melodic, this rollicking spin on the classic tale The Princess and the Pea provides some side-splitting shenanigans. For after all, a princess is a delicate thing.
MUSIC BY Mary Rodgers
BOOK BY Jay Thompson, Dean Fuller & Marshall Barer
LYRICS BY Marshall Barer
For our upcoming production of “Once Upon a Mattress,” all patrons, regardless of age, will be required to to provide proof of ONE of the following:
Full vaccination against COVID-19
A negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to performance start time
A negative lab-administered Antigen test taken the day of the performance (At home administered test will not be accepted as proof)
We strongly encourage mask use for the collective comfort and safety of all.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Late seating is at the discretion of the house manager and only during appropriate breaks in the performance. Please note, latecomers might be seated in the rear of the theater until intermission.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.