Parade: Tony-Winning Book & Score
About This Deal
Ripped from the 1913 headlines and still all-too-timely today, the powerful musical Parade reveals the dire consequences of a citizenry whipped up by a right-wing politician and media into convicting a Jewish factory manager wrongly accused of raping and murdering a 13-year-old employee. Playwright Alfred Uhry (Driving Miss Daisy) and composer Jason Robert Brown (The Bridges of Madison County) both won Tonys for their work on the show.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by "Parade" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.