Porte Parole Seeds
About This Deal
Seeds is a dramatic re-enactment of the seven-year legal battle between Saskatchewan farmer Percy Schmeiser and one of the world’s biggest biotech corporations, Monsanto Inc. This documentary theater play leads us through a suspenseful labyrinth of legal conflicts around patent rights, scientific show-downs about GMOs and property clashes between farmers and the biotechnology industry. Based on court trial transcripts and interviews with Percy Schmeiser, Monsanto representatives, farmers, academics, lawyers and scientists from all across Canada, it attempts to answer the question of “Who owns Life?”The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Porte Parole "Seeds" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.