Queens of the Policy
About This Deal
Set in the late 1940s, Queens of the Policy tells the story of four women in Chicago striving to carve out their own niche in the male dominated world of policy—a predecessor of today’s American lottery system. Based on the true stories and lives of real people, this production takes you on a historical and entertaining journey of intrigue, danger and ultimate triumph. The Queens gained notoriety throughout the 1940s in Chicago, Harlem, Philadelphia, Detroit, and throughout the American South. They were simultaneously celebrated for their activism and philanthropy for the black community, and castigated for running often ruthless criminal enterprises. The Queens were also known for successfully fighting off infamous Italian mobsters who tried to take over their business. Queens of the Policy is a quintessentially American story of ingenuity and entrepreneurship, the telling of which is long overdue.
There is a 15-minute intermission.
Seating is Main floor rear seating. Enter from atrium upper doors from King Drive Side.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by "Queens of the Policy" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.