Frank Lloyd Wright’s Robie House: Tour Iconic Building
About This Deal
It’s not very often you get to walk around inside a building that’s so iconic Lego sold a model of it, but you can do just that at Frank Lloyd Wright’s Robie House. With its gravity-defying overhangs and stunning art-glass windows, Robie House is considered a breakthrough in modern architecture and the greatest example of the Prairie School style, the first uniquely American architectural style. A knowledgeable interpreter will lead you through the newly restored house, offering insights into its revolutionary design. Come see for yourself why this U.S. National Historic Landmark, which was built over 100 years ago, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Tour length is about one hour.
Tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Frederick C. Robie House Tour in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Your ticket is good for admission for one on a Robie House tour any available date from January 2, 2022 through Monday, February 28, 2022. Closed on Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Tour length is about one hour. Space on each tour is limited and is filled on a first-come, first-served basis. There is limited access for those with mobility restrictions. Not recommended for children under 8 years old. Strollers are not permitted inside the Home and Studio. Covid-19 Info: In accordance with CDC recommendations, the Frank Lloyd Wright Trust requests that both vaccinated and unvaccinated persons wear a face mask indoors at all Trust sites.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.