Sarah Colonna (Netflix’s Insatiable)
About This Deal
Sarah is well known as a popular roundtable regular on the hit late night talk show Chelsea Lately. She also served as a full time writer on Chelsea Lately, as well as a producer, writer and star of the show’s spin-off scripted series After Lately. She will be starring in the Netflix series Insatiable alongside Dallas Roberts, Debby Ryan and Alyssa Milano. She was recently seen in Michael Rosenbaum’s hilarious comedy Back in the Day, alongside Rosenbaum, Nick Swardson, Harland Williams, Morena Baccarin and many others. She’s also recently appeared in Diablo Cody’s Paradise, CBS’ Battle Creek, and Killing Hasselhoff with Ken Jeong. Her first book, Life as I Blow it, debuted at number 5 on the New York Times Bestseller list, followed with a sold out book tour in several major cities in the country. It was also sold to NBC to be developed for television with producers Happy Madison two years in a row. Her second book, Has Anyone Seen My Pants? was released in March 2015 to the same rave reviews and tour. Her writing success has led to a current collaboration with pop star Demi Lovato on Lovato’s upcoming memoir. Sarah continues to tour across the country headlining comedy clubs regularly. She’s appeared on several other TV shows, including The Steve Harvey Show, The United States of Tara, Scare Tactics and Monk, and was a semi-finalist on NBC’s Last Comic Standing.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Sarah Colonna in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- You must be age 21 or older to attend this show.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.