French Masters: Thibaudet, Saint-Saëns & Dukas
About This Deal
Paul Dukas is most famous for composing The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, which would become the soundtrack for Mickey Mouse’s misadventures with a gang of brooms in Disney’s Fantasia. But critics agree that Dukas’ best and most impressive work is the lesser-known ballet score La Peri, which opens an exciting program by the San Francisco Symphony that also includes the U.S. premiere of a new piano concerto by Aaron Zigman. Prepare yourself for musical magic — even without a sorcerer in sight.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by SFS: Thibaudet & Saint-Saëns in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.