Tony Nominee Sharon McNight’s Homecoming: The San Francisco Years
About This Deal
Feinstein’s at the Nikko celebrates the return of Bay Area native, celebrated songstress and Tony Award-nominated performer, Sharon McNight. On November 30, 2019, McNight will be honored by the Alexander M. & June L. Maisin Foundation for her lifelong commitment and dedication to the AIDS crisis by having her name engraved on the National AIDS Memorial in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park. Join one of our favorite performers for this special two-night engagement that will celebrate this prestigious honor.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Sharon McNight in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Shows at Feinstein's at the Nikko are generally suitable for any mature person, however, parental guidance may be recommended for some performances. The venue requires a $20-per-person food/beverage minimum purchase (not including tax and service charges). An 18% gratuity will be added to all checks. If you wish to dine at Restaurant Anzu at the Hotel Nikko before the show, you can make a reservation by calling (415) 394-1100. If you are dining at the restaurant, you may reserve your show seating up to 2 hours before the show by checking in at the Feinstein's desk before dinner. You may be required to check coats or bags that do not fit comfortably in the seating area.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.