The Art of Dining
About This Deal
Juicy. Delicious. Salivate your way through The Art of Dining, a hilarious exploration of tantalizing appetites and desires. Then eat with the cast. Gourmet meals at every show (for V.I.P. ticket holders). The play takes place in the late-’70s in upscale New Jersey at the Shore. Ellen and Cal have opened a restaurant, The Golden Carousel, and after four weeks, the place is taking off with the dinner crowd. Ellen is the passionate gourmet chef, and Cal is the passionate Maitre’D, host, waiter and bartender. They have been married for eight years and this restaurant is their baby. Gloria Gifford directs this exciting new production. In 2006, she directed the Los Angeles Premiere of Guirgis’ Our Lady of 121st St. The production was rated a Critic’s Choice by the Los Angeles Times and received an L.A. Weekly Award nomination. The New York and Broadway-trained director-actress-teacher has directed over 75 stage productions, including On Golden Pond (with Salome Jens and Andrew Prine), Much Ado About Nothing, The Tempest, Romantic Comedy, A Bed and a Bar, Summer and Smoke, Wait Until Dark, and many more. A veteran actor with credits on Broadway, in hit films (opposite Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, John Candy and Tobey Maguire), and recurring roles on four TV series, she has also been known as an acting coach to emerging stars and as the producer of the Rebel Planet Short Film Festival in Hollywood. She received best director awards for Antony & Cleopatra and Much Ado About Nothing from the NAACP Theater Awards, and she won a Valley Theater Award for best sound design for Antony and Cleopatra.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by "The Art of Dining" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- This theatre does not have wheelchair access. Late arrivals will be seated at an appropriate break as determined by the house staff. VIP Ticket includes a gourmet meal.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.