About This Deal
Written by Bekah Brunstetter and directed by Courtney O’Connor, The Cake is a heartfelt new play that tackles the gay-wedding-cake debate with humor and empathy. Conflict collides with confection when Della, a traditional Southern baker, who’s preparing to compete on The Big American Bake Off, reunites with her best friend’s daughter, Jen, in preparation for Jen’s wedding. Della is forced to question her strongly-held beliefs when she is asked to bake Jen’s dream wedding cake for her and her future wife. Questions of morals, judgment and family swirl around them all in this heartfelt and deliciously funny new play.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by "The Cake" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Children age 4 or younger are not permitted inside the theater.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.