Mike Lebovitz’s irreverent bar-stool philosophy careens from topic to topic like a runaway freight train with some dubious couplings. Audiences have described the experience as “spontaneous,” “joyful’ and “slightly terrifying.” Mike cut his teeth in Chicago (not as painful as it sounds), where he was a regular at Zanies Comedy Club, The Laugh Factory and Comedy Bar Chicago. He co-founded the popular showcase, Comedians You Should Know, which he brought to New York City in 2016. It has since become the weekly go-to spot to see comedy legends and up-and-comers rock the same mic. Internationally, Mike has offended nostrils in Montreal as a “New Face” of the 2013 Just For Laughs, and he won The Montreux Comedy Festival competition in Switzerland. He’s been featured on NBC’s Last Comic Standing, Comedy Central, and HBO’s The Deuce. Look for his debut album, LEBO, on Stand Up Records.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by The Claridge Hotel in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- You must be age 18 or older to attend. The venue has a food/drink minimum purchase of 2 drinks.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.