Seattle Symphony: The Four Seasons
About This Deal
The Seattle Symphony’s own Elisa Barston, a virtuoso violinist who’s been lauded for her “glowing sound” and “technical aplomb” by The Strad, leads the orchestra in a pair of Four Seasons — the classic by Vivaldi and a tango version by Piazzolla. And befitting this java-loving city, there’s a coffee and dessert island in the Grand Lobby open before every Seattle Symphony performance and at intermission.
Food and drink are not included, but available for purchase.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by "The Four Seasons" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Children age 5 or younger will not be admitted inside the theater.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.