The Santaland Diaries, David Sedaris’ Hilarious Anti-Holiday Favorite
About This Deal
Craving a little splash of vodka in your Christmas cheer? Prefer watching Bad Santa over It’s a Wonderful Life? Think naughty > nice? David Sedaris sympathizes. In 1992, the now-famous humorist wrote an autobiographical essay about being broke and working as an elf at the massive Macy’s department store in New York. The essay was adapted into a one-man show, and it’s now the funniest, most irreverent anti-holiday classic. If you need a break from a crazy family, mall madness or cloying carols, Patrick Censoplano dons the candy-cane tights for a heaping dose of (anti)holiday hilarity in The Santaland Diaries at The Other Space at Santa Monica Playhouse. Arrive half an hour early for a little extra cheer — your ticket includes a pre-show toast with a glass of champagne or nonalcoholic eggnog.
This show is not suitable for children younger than age 15.
A pre-show glass of champagne or nonalcoholic eggnog is included in the ticket price.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by "The Santaland Diaries" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- You must be age 15 or older to attend. Ticket includes a pre-show glass of champagne or non-alcoholic eggnog 30 minutes before show time.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.