Based on interviews conducted with women from all over the world, Eve Ensler's award-winning play The Vagina Monologues is a hilarious and deeply poignant collection of stories that gives voice to a chorus of common experiences and feelings once considered taboo. A thoughtful look at the female experience, with an unblinking look at topics such as sex, love, rape, birth, and the vagina as an expression of female individuality, the popular show manages to be entertaining without being trite, political without being offensive.
This show contains mature themes.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Art Centre Theatre in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- There is no late seating. Please arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to show time to check in and get your seat assignments. If you have not checked in or occupied your seat at the scheduled show time, your seat is subject to release and resale. Special-access ADA seating is ONLY available directly through Art Centre Theatre's website and cannot be purchased nor requested through Goldstar.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.