Times Square Prohibition Pub Crawl
About This Deal
Join a pub crawl at the Crossworlds of the World and learn about Prohibition and its effects on world-famous Times Square. In 1910s, Times Square was the new entertainment center of New York. The legitimate theater industry was moving in. Fancy restaurants called lobster palaces were in vogue. Illegal casinos would be opening up. Prostitution would spill north from the Tenderloin district. And then the most dramatic change would occur — Prohibition. On this three-hour pub crawl, see the locations of where New York’s underworld held court during the Great Experiment. Visit a hotel dubbed the Country Club of 42nd Street that closed due to Prohibition. Gain entrance to a speakeasy on the famous Club Row. Drink where the Broadway stars and fans had dined for a generation. Hit a swanky bar located in a famous Art Deco hotel. Step into a famous deli where a visionary gangster funded the vice that made Times Square the epicenter of 1920s New York Jazz Age. All this and more on this boozy pub crawl at the Crossroads of the World.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Times Square Prohibition Pub Crawl in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Must be 21 and over to participate. Distance of tour is approximately 1.4 miles. Tour will run rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather (16 mph/26 kmh winds and 90 percent precipitation), tour will be postponed. Gratuities, while not mandatory, are greatly appreciated.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.