One-Woman Autobiographical Show Top Drawer
About This Deal
Top Drawer: Stories of Dysfunction and Redemption from Park Avenue to Havana is Adelaide Mestre’s award-winning show tracing her journey to Cuba to seek out her deceased father’s piano, left behind when her family fled in 1960. This one-woman play takes place in both the past and present, as you follow her on her quest to reclaim her family’s heritage. In flashbacks, Mestre chronicles her life growing up on Manhattan’s Upper East Side with her mother, a thrice-married, opera-singing socialite with impossible top-drawer standards, and her father, a gay, Cuban, manic-depressive concert pianist. In story and song, she shares about her parents’ doomed love affair, her father’s struggle with his homosexuality and his eventual tragic suicide. With sentiment and humor, she spins a tale of dysfunction and redemption. Watch the family drama unfold when Top Drawer comes to The Triad in New York.
The venue requires a two-drink minimum purchase per person.The tickets identified in this promotion are made available through Goldstar. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by "Top Drawer" in connection with this deal.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- The venue requires a two-drink minimum purchase per person.
- Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer.
- Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
- Ticket value includes all fees.
- Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.