What You'll Get
Even though alcohol was outlawed, the Prohibition years were an exciting time for drinking. Determined partiers had to get creative to get their drink on, and thus, the speakeasy was born, as well as some amazing cocktails. You can experience the excitement of a Prohibition-era party at Vanity 59, where expert mixologists will reveal the history, mystery and birth of classic cocktails. What type of boozy delights are in a "El Presidente?" How did the "Sazerac" come about? An open bar of delicious period cocktails and a vintage-style good time awaits!
- El Presidente: white rum, curacao, dry vermouth, grenadine
- Mary Pichard: white rum, maraschino liqueur, pineapple juice, grenadine
- Ward Eight: whiskey, lemon juice, orange juice, grenadine
- Mint Julep: whiskey, mint, sugar
- Sidecar: cognac, Cointreau, lemon juice
- Gin Rickey: gin, lime juice, club soda
- Southside: vodka, lime juice, simple syrup, mint
- Godfather: scotch, Ameratto
- Old Fashioned: whiskey, angostura, sugar cube
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.