VR World NYC: The Largest Virtual Reality Destination in the US
What You'll Get
Ever dreamed of sitting behind the wheel in a Formula One race? Or maybe climbing a majestic peak like Mt. Everest? Or maybe, just maybe, you’ve always wanted to grab a pair of katana swords and slice up some fruit. At VR World NYC you can do all of these activities and many more, at an array of mind-blowing experiences in the virtual realm. Along the way, you’ll have the chance to walk a plank suspended 60 stories in the air, become Picasso in space, or descend into the depths of the sea — all by simply strapping on a VR headset.
- Admission into VR World (2 hours or All-day access)
- RFID Enabled Wristband
- Cloth Face Mask
- Food & Beverages
Know Before You Book:
- Children 6 and younger are not allowed.
- Children 14 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Second floor opens 1 hour after opening and closes 1 hour prior to closing
- All guests are required to purchase a ticket for entry
- Entry is first come, first serve. There is no reservation system
- No outside food or drinks allowed
- No strollers
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.