What You'll Get
Summer is shorts weather, even in the Puget Sound area. Edmonds Driftwood Players presents its eighth installment of its annual summer shorts program with a lineup of brand new plays, each of them with a run time of 15 minutes or less. This lineup of previously un-produced works was chosen from more than 400 entries around the globe, offering an array of innovative, hilarious and profound theatrical expressions. Each night's winners will be selected by the audience, and on Sunday a panel of judges will choose its own top choices, and the top playwrights will be crowned. Enjoy the 8th Annual Festival of Shorts at the Wade James Theatre.
Some of the content may not be suitable for young children.
Four performances, eight casts, and eight shows.
8 finalists (listed in no specific order or preference)
• Passing Lane by Steven D. Miller, Duluth, GA
• Spare Change for Strange Angels by Cayenne Douglass, New York, NY
• Good Ol’ Mom and Dad by Eric Bischoff, Seattle, WA
• Lover’s Leap by Ken Levine, Los Angeles, CA
• Wheelchair Chicken by Jason Cannon, Sarasota, FL
• Did you Find Everything OK? By Nicole L. V. Mullis, Battle Creek, MI
• Comfort Zones by Mark Rigney, Evansville, IN
• The Nurse by Philip W. Hall, New York, NY
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
ALL SALES FINAL. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Goldstar, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.